I want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service I have provided then you should inform me immediately, so that I can do my best to resolve the problem. In the first instance please contact me to discuss your concerns and I will do my best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would like to make a formal complaint, I will let you have my full complaints procedure. Making a complaint will not affect how I handle your case. The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about my behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. You can raise your concerns with the  Solicitors Regulation Authority.

What to do if I cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if I am unable to resolve your complaint myself. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how I handle your case. Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with me first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.


Contact details

Solicitors Family Law Specialist Collaborative Lawyer Resolution Accredited Specialist Specialist Divorce Lawyer Help and support for separated families